top of page

Where to study

Frisby College has study providers all over the world. You can study Frisby College courses at either a Frisby College International School (FCIS) or a Frisby College Learning Centre (FCLC). Find your nearest study provider.   

Find a FCIS



London School of Social Enterprise and Sustainable Economics

United Kingdom

Trusted Quality Solutions (TVs)


Baker's English Tutoring


Svitlana Chuyko Business and Management Training


More about

Study Providers
Associate Program
Franchise Scheme
Find a FCSC

International Schools

Learning Centres

bottom of page